(Currently I am pretty busy and my life is out of order, I yearn for the day when I successfully return to my projects.)
A tabletop nerd who likes game jams because they ask me to actually finish manageable projects instead of dreaming too big.
I like to pretend I'm mysterious, but mostly I'm a little shy.
Currently working on:
- A highly ambitious project where I simulate a detailed single-player monster management game with a deck of cards and some dice.
- Giant Animal Robot Fight Sports
- This bullet is just a free space for whatever impulsive thing I may end up banging out in a single nonstop work binge for no reason at any time.
Would consider working on:
- What We Do In the Shadow(run)
- That game I literally already wrote most of one time about royal siblings that might betraymurder each other
- You steal fictional characters and make them go on Missions™ for Reasons ™
- Game where the mechanical focus is actually on what you do in downtime to deal with the aftermath/stress of your mission adventures while the mission adventures are sketched in broad strokes